Friday, April 1, 2011

Screnzy! Hello, sleepless nights.

Write. Write. Write. That's going to be April for me. Script Frenzy time!

Screnzy? Goal: write a 100 page script in April

I'm not writing a script though. I'm going to be writing (and hopefully finishing) Imaginary Friends. Still aiming for 100 pages though! Even if I fail (which I probably will), I think I'll still end up with 20k. So I'm happy.

Yes, I'm crazy for doing this. But hey, crazy people are always the best. Well, not the loony-bin-hehehe-you-called-bob-herro kind that really belongs in an asylum (HK's mental hospital tel. number: (+852) 2456 8000, if anyone needs it). But the omg-I-have-an-idea-let's-write-a-100-pages-in-a-month-and-die-in-the-process kind of crazy--they're awesome. Yes, I'm that kind of crazy *grins*.

During (the infamous) NaNoWriMo, I slept at around 1:30-2:30 AM on school nights--not healthy, I know--and survived on an average of... around 4-5 hours a day. On weekends, I slept at around 3-4 AM. Hopefully, I won't turn into a complete zombie during Screnzy, but I have a feeling I'll be losing a lot of sleep this time round too, especially on school nights. But coming away with a 100 more pages to my manuscript, I have a feeling it'll be worth it.

For anybody who hasn't joined in the madness yet, GO! It's April 1st TODAY, and it's never, ever too late (;

OH. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' PEOPLE. (Taku's too busy reading D. Gray Man and slaving away on her manuscript to play a joke on anyone ;--; Oh woe)

Sleeping at 3 AM starts tonight. Good luck to me (and whoever's Screnzying) and hellooooo, Sleepless Nights. Long time no see, old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment