Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, the Beatles song, yeah? Okay, this is a really random blog post, but we're doing the Beatles in music ^^ I think I'm addicted to this song now. It's stuck in my head, playing twenty-four seven.

Gotta love the drug references in that song. [L]ucy in the [S]ky with [D]iamonds, ne. And the fact that LSD's street name is "Lucy." (Note: Taku does NOT take drugs D:<) The official story is that John Lennon's son drew a pretty picture, called it "Lucy in the Sky with DIamonds" and showed it to daddy who then wrote a song about it. I don't really care if it's true or not, I'll always be part of the wink-wink-nudge-nudge-there's-a-subliminal-message cult. 'Cause I'm awesome like that.

Watching that music video actually got me and my friends high. We were singing Lucy in the Sky in class and during break. We stared at a white wall and started laughing hysterically. The video's that cool *nods* So many pretty colours.

picture yourself in a boat in a river . . . you answer quite slowly . . . the girl with kaleidoscope eyes . . . and she's gone . . . head in the clouds . . . grow so incredibly high . . . LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS! LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS!
^I call 'em drug references, dear.

-Taku out!
(Meh, I can't believe that Bakuman STILL isn't out! Damnit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment