Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kosupure♥

Eheh, everybody loves cosplay (: It's so awesome watching manga come to life!

Cosplay basically stands for "costume play," see where the name comes from?

But it sucks when there's bad cosplay. Sometimes I look at pictures and go, "Dude. That is NOT my favourite character." It's like watching a dream shatter when I realise that there is no way people in real life will ever be as pretty as the bishies in manga.

Good cosplay is really hard to come across *sigh* And most of the really good ones are girls crossdressing. It's like, "OMG, AWESOME SHOTA. I WANNA GLOMP HIM SO BADLY!! . . . Damn. It's a girl. Damn."

It is not fair how shotas and bishies don't exist outside of manga. That's why cosplay is awesome. But the fact that most good shota cosplayers are girls just says that there aren't enough pretty/cute guys in the world. And that depresses the 'Taku.

See those two pictures? Ciel Phantomhive. Agito/Akito Wanijima. Aren't they just so cute? *squeals* Sad fact: they're female. *doom*

I want a bishie! Or a shota! I'd be too greedy if I asked for both, but can I just have one . . . please? Beggars can't be choosers (;

Give me a bishie and I'll die happy :b

Anyway, the point of this (awesometastic) blog post is . . . nothing. Just a rant, courtesy of Otaku :D

1 comment: